The Assistant Director, Content Marketing & Creative Services is a new key role joining the fast-paced and energetic virtual marketing & communications team in support of BellXcel’s innovative services and solutions.
This highly collaborative, hands-on role requires a combination of strategic thinking and creative talent to curate a variety of content that achieves measurable results. Strong design capabilities ensure content and marketing assets align with brand guidelines, company objectives, and resonate across various targeted market segments.
- 8-10 years of experience in content marketing in the commercial sector, preferably in a SaaS, B2B environment
- Experience producing various types of informative and compelling content such as eBooks, whitepapers, blogs, guides, infographics, and customer profiles (all optimized for SEO)
- Possess strong communication and collaboration skills to establish and strengthen relationships across departments and teams
- Exceptional storytelling and written skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic virtual work/team environment
- Ability to adapt to change with resilience and creativity.
- Bachelor degree in Arts, Science, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in successful content marketing, with strong writing and editing skills, and possesses a portfolio of published work
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and/or content management systems like Silverstripe and WordPress
- Proficiency with Hubspot for posting of blogs, gated assets, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data, knowledge of emerging content marketing strategies
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills, which includes the ability to be a team player and partner effectively across the organization in a team-oriented environment