The Fountain Group
We are a content marketing team responsible for establishing standards and best practices related to content strategy, creation, production and measurement.
The program through which we share this guidance with our internal and external partners is called Content Rx.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Associate Director to lead our Content Rx Program, overseeing the development of guides, our support and adoption model, content Rx events, case studies, and the coordination of the content advisory board.
This role is pivotal in ensuring we’re delivering the guidance and support brands and agency partners need, and optimizing its impact across the organization.
This role reports to the ED, Production Strategy and Operations Lead, and will ensure all Content Rx programming is executed on time, on budget and with high quality standards.
- Content Rx Program Management: Lead and manage the Content Rx program overall, ensuring alignment with 2024 editorial calendar.
- Content Rx Guides: Oversee the creation and maintenance of content guides that provide valuable insights and guidelines to internal and agency teams.
- Support and Adoption: Ensure Lunch ‘n Learns and Office hours are scheduled with each release of a new guide, coordinating speakers and attendees, recording and distributing, and ensuring final content is uploaded to library. Monitor and analyze the adoption of Content Rx guidance and make necessary adjustments to all content and programming.
- Content Rx Events: Plan, coordinate, and execute Content Rx events including speaker orchestration and logistics. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure event success.
- Case Studies: Oversee the creation of case studies showcasing the positive impact the Content Lab is making through Editorial, Strategy and Measurement efforts. Work with IMO partners to disseminate case studies through existing training and learning plans.
- Content Advisory Board: Coordinate and engage with the content advisory board, seeking their input and insights to refine Content Rx programming. Schedule meetings, publish agendas, and help prepare presentation materials.
- Relationship Building: Foster relationships with internal and agency teams to facilitate collaboration and feedback, adoption and advocacy.
- Budget Management: Scoping, PO creation, invoicing
- Vendor Management: Work closely with agencies and content experts in delivering Content Rx programming.