This role will report to our Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for creating the content strategy to drive awareness and education to our core personas as well as driving qualified leads via a variety of assets. This role will build strategic content and sales enablement to drive and enhance success across the sales funnel.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make a positive and immediate impact on the business by autonomously writing exceptional pieces of content.
This individual should have a demonstrated history of developing a multi-funnel content strategy and executing it through social content, web pages, e-books, video ads, sales collateral, email campaigns, case studies, blog, and more. At their core, this candidate should be a data-driven, strategic, and natural collaborator.
- Identify, research, and concept content that appeals to each of QualSights’ ICPs, with a deep understanding of how and when to create the right content, for the right personas at the right time.
- Collaborate with the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Customer Officer to continually revise ICPs as the business demands. Be ready and willing to react to in-the-moment content needs as late-breaking trends emerge within the market research industry.
- Partner with the Director of Demand Gen and the Digital Marketing Manager to apply SEO principles to each piece of content that is customer-facing. Adopt a data-driven mindset to all content and intuitively understand how to continually improve our content to drive incredible value to our customers.
- Ultimate accountability for the content calendar, including topics, content format, and managing external collaborators, timelines, and distribution. Champion completed assets among internal teams and continually educate the sales team on how and when to use each asset.
- Stay abreast of competitive research and trends within the market research category. Apply learnings to content development and educate the internal marketing team
- Collaborates with external creative agencies to ensure the tone of voice is on-brand across all marketing channels
Who You Are
- Excellent B2B content manager with a track record of creating compelling content for B2B tech brands.
- Impeccable organizational skills and deeply experienced in ensuring on-time and flawless completion of projects.
- Ability to create content across the marketing and sales funnel; experience editing and improving content authored by internal team members and external creative agencies.
- Basic understanding of SEO marketing principles and deeply experienced in SEO copywriting
- Proactive and superior organizational skills. Understand how and when to manage up and complete projects flawlessly and on time.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with a genuine curiosity to learn
- Growth mindset and willingness to be flexible in an ever-evolving startup environment
What We Would Like To See
- 5 – 7 years of experience in B2B content marketing
- Experience in collaborating with external creative agencies
- Consumer insights or market research experience is strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of SEO marketing principles and experience in SEO copywriting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, communications, journalism, or a related degree
- A portfolio that demonstrates your skill in original B2B content creation/storytelling and editing.
- Please provide a link to your portfolio when you submit your application.
Position Type: This position is full-time. We are a largely remote organization with offices in Chicago and Salt Lake City. We empower our employees to decide whether they’d like to work from our offices or remotely from a location of their choice in the United States.