This role will report to our Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for writing persuasive and engaging B2B copy that effectively explains QualSights’ unique offerings and promotes our technology and key research studies.
This individual will serve as the voice of the company across all mediums – including social content, web pages, e-books, video ads, sales collateral, email campaigns, case studies, blogs, and more. The perfect candidate for this role will be deeply experienced in working autonomously and a self-motivated, organized, and strategic thinker.
- Have a broad understanding of each ideal customer profile and intuitively understand how to write custom copy for each group. Collaborate with the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Customer Officer to continually revise the ICPs as the trends within the market research industry might demand.
- Collaborate with the Chief Marketing Officer to develop an engaging content calendar to produce a variety of assets that align with key personas, content pillars, and the overall client acquisition strategy.
- Write on-strategy, on-time, and engaging copy across a variety of channels such as digital, social media, event collateral, and occasionally print.
- Work with internal sales teams to develop sales enablement for the go-to-market strategy
- Develop and execute a plan to write timely SEO-friendly articles
- Manage external content agency, delivering key thought leadership, and SEO
- Contribute content ideas and strategy monthly
- Support the fast-moving internal marketing team by having a bias toward execution and a willingness to pivot as the business demands
Who You Are
- Independent, self-starter that understands how to effectively manage while efficiently and flawlessly completing projects
- Basic understanding of SEO marketing principles and experience in SEO copywriting
- Excellent B2B marketing writer
- Track record of creating unique and engaging content for B2B tech brands. Strong preference will be given to candidates who have worked in the market research industry.
- Meticulously organized and experienced in managing multiple competing priorities while simultaneously ensuring on-time completion of projects.
- Understands the big picture to generate fresh content ideas, but simultaneously is able to remain attentive to detail at every turn.
- Works well cross-functionally and has a track record of forging successful partnerships with demand gen and graphic design teams.
- Growth mindset and willingness to be flexible in an ever-evolving startup environment
What We Would Like To See
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, or a related degree and/or relevant work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B copywriting
- Experience in the market research industry is required
- Portfolio that demonstrates your B2B copywriting skills across a variety of digital channels like social media, e-books, and websites.
- Please provide a link to your portfolio when you submit your application.
This position is full-time. We are a largely remote organization with offices in Chicago and Salt Lake City. We empower our employees to decide whether they’d like to work from our offices or remotely from a location of their choice in the United States.