We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented and artful content creator to join our team and bring Aplós to life through digital and physical channels.
Reporting to the Co-Founder and CMO, this person will lead content strategy and execution, including marketing calendar storytelling, and organic community growth. This person will also collaborate closely in visual strategy and campaign ideation with our CEO and CoFounder.
We’re looking for an individual who has a passion for brands that evoke emotion and aspiration, and a track record of building a passionate, engaged brand community.
Someone with a strong storytelling ability, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills, is key as this role will help to establish Aplós as a luxury brand in the non-alc space.
- Partner with CMO and Design Director to develop and execute our content strategy with the objectives of building an engaged community, driving reach and top-of-funnel product consideration with potential new customers, and bringing the Aplós brand ethos to life in a compelling, engaging way.
- Serve as a project management bridge between performance marketing and design to create impactful, differentiated content and engagement that builds our online social presence while growing engagement with our brand community.
- Take inputs from performance marketing to drive monthly marketing calendar inputs and the creative briefing process for owned and organic content.
- Partner with our Design Director to produce campaign content, create storytelling opportunities, and establish franchises that drive reach and brand awareness.
- Identify influencer gifting opportunities to align with target and primary customer cohorts.
- Project manage brand campaigns and execution to necessary internal and external collaborators to bring them to life in an on-brand, optimized way.
- Drive process for improvement, learning, and hindsight that inform future community and content strategy.
- Build brand buzz on TikTok through content creation, strategic messaging, and community management.
- Create dialogue in the online community to fulfill Aplos’ brand purpose to reconnect to the natural magic of everyday life and normalize alcohol-free choices.
The right candidate will have
- 5+ years of full-time, brand marketing experience for a high-growth consumer brand
- A track record for building community and driving engagement on TikTok, Instagram, and/or other social communities
- A nuanced comprehension of the Aplós brand, voice, and purpose and an ability to bring those nuances to life in storytelling, cultural relevance, and talent partnerships.
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Alignment with our cultural values:
- Stop selling, start serving. With everything you do, ask yourself how we can serve the customer, partner or colleague—how can we be proactive, and provide value to them, not just take from them.
- Be Accountable. We have the luxury of building a company from our own spaces and with the privilege of flexibility and time saved, we must also be unwavering in our dedication to go above and beyond. To be available. To show up on time for our team. To meet deadlines. And to communicate effectively.
- Be Curious. We value diversity of perspective and dissenting opinions. Society tends to reward ego and “knowing” over vulnerability and curiosity. Get outside your comfort zone and ask for help when you need it. “Knowing is the enemy of growth.”
- Work from inspiration. Don’t make decisions based on fear. Don’t be afraid to fail. Stay inspired by remembering the “why” behind what we’re building.
- Focus on what’s important. We are not built to multitask—focus 80% of your time on the big things that will have a long-term impact. Speak up if you think we’re focusing on the wrong things.
- Celebrate the wins. Always begin with gratitude, and celebrate the wins of your colleagues, our customers, and partners.
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to embrace curiosity and creativity, and can champion ideas with confidence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment by being resourceful and having a high comfort level for change
- Eager to take on new challenges, introduce and implement new approaches and ideas, grow, test, and learn