The Brand Content Manager is responsible for the daily operations, direction, and performance of one of Catena Media’s LSR Brand.
You will oversee the development, distribution and strategic planning of content and marketing projects, with a heavy focus on the growth and revenue opportunities for the brand. You will work alongside multiple teams, including but not limited to SEO, Reviews and Revenue, as well as external partners
- Create global content strategy that filters through all channels of the brand (website, social media, YouTube, Discord, etc.).
- Measure and optimize brand performance through every step of the affiliate conversion funnel (leads, transactions, revenue, etc). Report KPIs to direct manager.
- Work closely with managing editors, social media team and multimedia team to produce an editorial calendar across all channels. Track and measure growth results using relevant, actionable metrics.
- Closely monitor essential keyword and page rankings with support of SEO and Analytics team.
- Using tools provided by Catena Media, study the behavior of users and find ways to improve their experience with the brand.
- Use first- and second-party data to identify new potential site features and conversion funnels.
- Work with Catena Media’s digital marketing team to devise online marketing strategies.
- Work closely with existing content and data partners to achieve goals established at the start of the relationship. Identify new potential partners.
- Ensure content team is developing skills from training sessions on SEO best practices and industry trends, led by Operations team.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative/voice.
- Support the content team with operator updates across key pages and assist when needed.
- Monitor traffic and revenue leads using weekly site reports, Google Analytics and Search Console.
- All other duties as assigned.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- At least two years’ experience leading a team in the affiliate marketing space.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the US gambling market, with a focus on sports betting or casino, SEO and affiliate marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of sports betting or casino and our visitors’ needs.
- Ability to conceive fresh new ideas for content, features and tools that establish the Hero brand’s identity.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to organize and plan for near and long-term initiatives.
Leadership and team management responsibilities:
- Managing team performance effectively through the practicing of ongoing performance management, including conducting performance reviews and regular 1-1 meetings
- Leading by example by delivering positive results and being a visible Catena ambassador
- Communicating effectively and ensures information is delivered in a clear and timely manner
- Taking ownership of recruitment and selection for your team by working closely with HR and TA teams
- Enabling team and individual growth from induction stage to ongoing learning and development