Rodan and Fields
The Field Communications Specialist will report to the Senior Manager, Field Communications and provide general Field Communications support for the U.S. and Canada.
The successful candidate will possess a passion for communications and content creation, preferably with communications or marketing experience in the Direct Selling channel. They will be proficient in written communications, creative, and willing to learn about the Rodan + Fields business to help drive Consultant engagement and activity.
They will possess strong project management skills to lead the production of The Insider Scoop weekly newsletter for Field Independent Consultants. This individual must be a team player, adept at working proactively, resourcefully, and with a deep sense of urgency.
(40%) Project Lead – The Insider Scoop weekly Independent Consultant newsletter (U.S. + Canada):
- Ensure the content spreadsheet is up to date and accurate.
- Route and track content/copy.
- Ensure the production schedule is on time.
- Coordinate among team members to ensure all content is appropriate and complementary.
- Coordinate Spanish translation with Bilingual Copy Specialist.
- Program/schedule email send to the audience of ~300k active Consultants in the U.S. and Canada via the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
(20%) Field Leader Webinar Support:
- Under Senior Director’s direction, manage content/script routing, agenda tracking, webinar and rehearsal setup, and other operations as needed for two monthly Leader webinars, plus any additional web events as needed.
- PowerPoint creation/support.
(20%) Copywriting/content creation as needed:
- Write and edit all forms of Field-facing content as needed including, but not limited to, emails, social and communication website posts, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Provide various support roles on Field Communications projects. Simple creative support via Photoshop, Canva, etc. as needed.
(10%) Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
- Programming/scheduling various Consultant emails and journeys for U.S. and Canada.
(10%) Other duties as assigned:
- Some administrative support for Canada Consultant communications (emails and social pages).
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field.
- Direct-selling experience, preferably in a Marketing or Communications function.
- 3+ years of professional writing and editing experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-performance environment required.
- 3+ years of content creation (social posts, articles, video scripts, event content, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (Writing sample required).
- Excellent grammar and editing skills.
- Ability to establish and build partnerships cross-functionally.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in using the latest versions of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Photoshop and Canva preferred.
- Ability to offer flexibility in schedule, understanding some projects may require additional work during evenings and some weekends.