The Content Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing multimedia content to help implement a content marketing strategy that drives interest in our products and solutions. As an essential member of ICE’s Growth Marketing team, the successful candidate will be a driving force behind our marketing initiatives.
- Develop thorough knowledge of the organization’s business lines and broader industry trends to create original multimedia content for target audiences.
- Collaborates across the business to establish key content needs and objectives.
- Proofreads a range of marketing collateral and takes a lead role in implementing the style guide
- Provides recommendations on ad messaging and communications formats
- Works closely with the business, legal, graphics and web teams to bring content to fruition
- Monitors content metrics and consistently seeks ways to improve performance
- Helps manage content sponsorship agreements and their requirements
- Displays accountability, collaboration and flexibility
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset, strong communicator, and continuously looking for ways to improve are all hallmarks of a successful candidate
Knowledge And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Journalism, Marketing, or Communications required
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of financial markets is essential; financial journalism background preferred
- Ability to create strong relationships with different stakeholders
- Must have strong content writing skills
- Skills in creating graphics/ video/ social media a plus
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.
Base Salary Range for New York Candidates
The expected base salary for this role is between 70,000 – 95,000 USD. The base salary range does not include Intercontinental Exchange’s incentive compensation. While we provide this range as general guidance, at ICE we compensate employees based on the skillset and experience of the individual.