Our freelance Content Assistant will assist the content team in the planning and execution of content across Tennis Channel and Tennis.com’s website, mobile apps, podcasts and social media channels.
We’re seeking a freelancer who is passionate about getting into production, is organized, has an excellent work ethic and a willingness to learn.
Our freelance Content Assistant will be required to work full-time for 40-hours weekly.
- Post content daily across social media channels including live match coverage from tournaments covering multiple time zones. Social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Write clearly and concisely under pressure.
- Upload content to Tennis Channel & Tennis.com websites and mobile apps.
- Create and edit short videos and graphics using Adobe Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Assist with the management and promotion of Tennis Channel’s Podcast Network.
- Track metrics from key content series and Ad Sales deliverables.
- Collaborate with production teams on planning, scheduling and execution of content.
- Help organize digital content calendar.
- Provide research for feature series, and entry-level production tasks to support shoots.
- Monitor daily trends, stay on top of what competitors are producing daily, and find ways to use that as inspiration when pitching ideas.
- Assist VP/Editor in Chief, and Content Team members and Execs.
- An interest in production, content, social media, and podcasts
- Strong content/editorial judgement, production and writing skills
- Highly organized and experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior attention to details is a necessity
- Ability to work well both independently (especially during the weekend shifts) and in a team environment
- Have a positive team player attitude during long production days
- Available to work nights and weekends around the tennis calendar
- Knowledge of Video Editing and Graphic Design Software, Native Social Analytics/Insights
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!