Pitt Community College
The Web Content Coordinator, reporting to the Marketing Director in the Institutional Advancement Division, will be responsible for administering PCC’s websites.
This role involves updating and maintaining website content, collaborating with colleagues to enhance the web presence, ensuring content aligns with brand standards, proofreading and editing content, and monitoring website performance. The Coordinator will also work with cross-departmental teams to update and redesign webpages and provide strong customer support and communication.
- Assist in updating and maintaining website content for Pitt Community College and the PCC Foundation, including text, images, videos, and multimedia elements.
- Collaborate with colleagues to contribute innovative ideas to enhance the web presence and user engagement.
- Ensure all digital materials are engaging, informative, and aligned with brand standards.
- Proofread and edit content for grammar, spelling, style, and formatting, ensuring a consistent and professional tone.
- Proactively identify and address outdated content and work with stakeholders to provide accurate information.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams in-person to update and redesign webpages, requiring strong customer support and communication skills.
- Monitor website performance, identify and report technical issues or inconsistencies to relevant teams.
- Utilize SEO best practices to improve search engine visibility and enrollment.
- Support the creation and maintenance of content calendars and schedules to ensure timely updates and releases.
- Maintain a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred but not necessary. Experience using Figma is a plus.
- Basic understanding of web content management systems (CMS) and HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Work as a team member of Institutional Advancement that supports the College and the Foundation.
- Assist with PCC Foundation fundraising events or other college activities, as needed. Works occasional evenings and/or weekends and travels within the service area.
- Perform related duties as directed.
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred in web design, communications, graphic design, or a related field.
- Two years of experience using website design software and knowledge of marketing, design, and communications.
This is a full-time, in-person position located in Winterville, NC.