The E-commerce Content Coordinator will create, coordinate, schedule and support Upper Deck’s online platform product launch initiatives and customer engagement through various methods including e-mails, web site banners, news posts, promotion support, etc.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create compelling news posts, e-mails, and website banners to support all product launches and promotions on Upper Deck’s online platforms
- Creates news posts to inform customers about activities occurring on the website
- Works closely with the brand and legal teams to secure necessary legal and licensor approvals for all e-mails, news posts, and banners
- Creates and maintains a schedule for the status of all news posts, banners and e-mails to ensure delivery of all critical deadlines
- Monitors product inventory levels and develops news posts to inform customers about product availability
- Writes news posts to spotlight specific products and promotional campaigns
- Assists with the creation of promotional events on the online platforms
- Reviews results of e-mail campaigns and generates key take-away and actionable items based on the data
- Reviews Upper Deck’s online platform forums and generates news post content that resonates with the current topics of interest to the collecting community
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a closely related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, social media, promotions, advertising or related area.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Competent knowledge of commonly used marketing, e-mail, and concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of sports and entertainment a plus
- Knowledge of trading cards, memorabilia, and NFT collectibles a plus
- Ability to manage a multitude of projects with varying deadlines
- Strong focus on executing overall objectives and strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, customer service and relationship building abilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to travel on behalf of the company
- High energy, motivated self-starter