Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
To help develop, organize and execute digital content for KSE Venues. Produce creative and capture content for venue social media channels and KSE promoted events. Facilitate digital campaigns to garner high engagement across all KSE venue assets.
Examples Of Work Performed
- Help to create, organize, and execute goal-driven digital content, including campaigns for social media, event marketing and more; monitor social media channels and engage with fans and artists across KSE venue platforms
- Localize and seek approvals for event graphics and videos for shows at KSE venues
- Create static and motion graphics to promote events and KSE venues
- Create and edit video to support both KSE venues and KSE promoted events
- Capture and produce content (copy, video & graphics) for online campaigns across venue social media, venue assets and other advertising mediums
- Identify and analyze social media trends, analytics and reporting to make recommendations on strategic improvements
- Organize and manage content calendars for KSE venues’ digital platforms
- Design creative consistent with company look and feel, as well as for events at KSE venues
- Assist in collecting digital campaign data
- Conceptualize day of event activations, both fan facing and backstage, and create digital recaps
- Capture event content; coordinate with media to photograph events
- Master new technologies and existing software platforms such as Ticketmaster, Tableau, Unbounce, Bl.Ink and Marketo
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and the rest of the booking department on all digital efforts both for KSE venues and upcoming events
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field, required.
- Minimum 1+ years professional experience in posting content to social media for a business, required.
- Expertise and proficiency with Adobe suite programs, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro, required.
- Ability to provide work samples required.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
- Available to work nights and weekends.
- Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire.
- Experience with photography equipment preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Excellent writer and communicator, both written and verbally.
- Ability to work both collaboratively as a team and also independently as a self-starter.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to team goals.
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple departments and multiple clients.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Technically capable, with a desire to drive company revenue.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with great attention to detail.
- Base hourly range $19.23 – $20.19 per hour
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K/Employer Match