Rödl & Partner USA
We are currently seeking a full-time Content Creator to join our People Engagement team at Rödl & Partner. You will promote our corporate branding, plan recruiting events, and design internal and external communications.
You must be able to manage projects, multi-task, and communicate effectively. We are looking for someone who is organized, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Assist in all HR efforts, plans, and strategies in alignment with the firm’s vision and culture
- Organize and assist in the implementation of Rödl & Partner events including the annual meetings and trainings.
- Coordinate and manage company reward and recognition programs for all firm employees.
- Produce graphic content including marketing materials, invitations, and flyers for external recruiting programs and events.
- Maintain and enhance the firm’s social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Create content and serve as part of the editorial team for the quarterly company newsletter
- Construct creative ways to promote and advertise Rödl & Partner at campus recruiting events and build the firm’s online presence via social media
- Collaborate on projects with various teams and levels of management within the firm
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Canva and Wave is preferred
- Social Media Experience is preferred (Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuite)
- Interest in campus recruiting efforts and initiatives