The Web Content & CRO Manager, will support the operations, landing page publishing, and conversion rate optimizations of the US CARE website and app. You will be responsible for evolving, optimizing, and reporting KPIs across the marketing and wider business teams. The ideal candidate will be a website aficionado, growth marketer, and skilled at pulling insights from large datasets, and leading a seamless customer experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- CRO and landing page publisher with a growth marketer mindset, leveraging advanced analytics to drive desired business outcomes.
- Collaborate with agency and technology partners to achieve goals and ROI targets.
- Optimize and launch pages on the Site and App function, project planning, and analytics reporting cadence.
- Establish the structure and cadence of performance reporting with the CMO, inclusive of daily dashboards, weekly and monthly reports on engagement, SEO, lead capture, experience tests, conversion, site traffic, app usage, cart abandoned rates, and other KPIs
- Manage the ideation, creation, and deployment of campaigns, features, and initiatives working closely with the leadership within Product and Technology teams.
- Lead with a data driven, consumer experience centric mindset.
- Develop strategies to convert leads and regularly conduct A/B tests.
- Broadly communicate and collaborate across the organization customer insights derived from conversion rate optimization campaigns regarding key messages and creative.
- Optimize engagement and creative content using a data-driven approach and continuously improve site conversion and app engagement.
- Own the monitoring of engagement analytics dashboards and distribution of critical reports for the Marketing team and broader organization.
- The role will be 90% web focused and will evolve in shaping additional App experience components.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A BA/BS degree or considerable practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience with leading and managing website and app content and user experience.
- Must be located in the Eastern or Central time zone
- A passion for data and deriving insights to continuously optimize.
- Highly collaborative, team-first mentality.
- Enthusiasm for the industry, platforms, and staying ahead of updates and changes to win.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS.
- Customer centric approach to marketing and analysis.
- Ability to influence across diverse set of stakeholders.
- Success managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to manage across functional teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Medical benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid time off
- Complementary IV infusions
- Modern and dynamic work environment with a flexible work schedule
- Ability to play a key role in the development of a start-up in the medical retail sector
- Flat hierarchy with an opportunity to help develop and grow our business
- Collaborate with experienced entrepreneurial leaders
- Varied, demanding and challenging activities