TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below job opportunity is with one of our pharmaceutical and healthcare clients, whose purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives.
They use innovative science and technology to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. They discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
Job Title : Content Enablement / Change Manager
Work location : East Hanover NJ 07936
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 3 Months
Work Type : Onsite
Content Enablement Change Manager:
- The Content Enablement team at client is responsible for the marketing technology sup-porting content through the end-to-end lifecycle, globally.
- This currently includes products supporting the medical, legal and regulatory (MLR) review process and the digital asset management system (DAM). By 2025, we envision creating a seamless ecosystem which makes finding, creating, managing, and publishing content a competitive advantage for client.
- Our vision is a core enabler for marketing teams to create engaging experiences for client customers.
- Our customers include both internal users and stakeholders as well as external users such as agency partners.
- The Change Manager will be responsible for successfully moving users through the change curve as the team evolves how client approaches content creation, curation, delivery and measurement.
- The person in this role will create and execute on the change management strategy and framework(s) that will best support the goals of the Content Enablement organization.
- It will also be critical for the person in this role to build strong partnerships with other change leaders in stakeholder groups who have mutual objectives.
- The person in this role will need to take a people-centered approach to change and work to develop an environment for strong adoption of the current and future Content Enablement product portfolio.