We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Marketing Manager or Senior Manager to execute and lead marketing channels and initiatives for a fast-growing healthcare technology company with physical locations in the Northeast.
The Marketing Manager will partner with internal and external resources to manage multiple marketing channels, drive key messaging and creative initiatives, and develop innovative ideas to drive business growth.
- Draft and manage messaging across marketing channels (PR, Site, Blog, Social, Collateral) in partnership with freelance resources
- Coordinate and plan location-based photoshoots and patient or clinical team testimonial video shoots
- Partner with Sales team to strategize and plan location-based events
- Manage and ensure all collateral is up to date and consistent
- Manage location-based direct mail program
- Monitor performance goals, track key metrics, and develop/implement strategies for continuous improvement.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Communications, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time working experience in Marketing or related fields
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with various stakeholders.
- Basic design abilities (Canva or Photoshop) preferred
- Strong writing skills required, some prior copywriting experience a plus
- Prior experience in early stage, venture capital-backed startup a plus
- Prior experience with Hubspot a plus
- Remote but candidate must live New York City Metro or Boston Metro
The Local Infusion Way
Local Infusion is a respectful, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our mission of shaping the way specialty infusion care is delivered. We are highly ambitious, but understand that in order to do a great job, we have to take care of ourselves; we expect that you will have time and energy devoted to your families, friends and hobbies.
Salary Compensation: $65k – $100k
As part of our team, full-time employees get:
- Potential for performance bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Short and long-term disability coverage, life insurance
- 401(k) — as an early stage startup, and we match!
- 15 Days PTO — and we want you to take it!
- Competitive paid parental leave and flexible return to work policy.
- We invest in your career. Our company is growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way.