University of North Carolina
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and works in conjunction with the Director to create, repurpose, maintain and optimize content targeted toward prospective students, alumni, industry, pharmacy professionals, media, current students, faculty and staff.
Content includes but is not limited to information about the school, pharmacy practice, our research enterprise, faculty profiles, student profiles, special event materials, newsletter content, blog articles, fundraising collateral, social media content, and website content.
Minimum Education And Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
Required Qualifications, Competencies, and Experience
- Experience designing and supporting websites
- Strong HTML & CSS skills
- Experience with graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Photo Shelter/similar asset management system
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to explain technical details to non-technical stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications, Competencies, And Experience
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, master’s degree preferred.
- HubSpot experience
- WordPress experience
- Google Analytics experience
- RiseVision experience