MedBridge is a dynamic software company working with the country’s largest healthcare providers to build technology solutions helping patients get better faster, while decreasing the overall cost of care. Our Content team is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Content Developer Manager to join us! This person must be based out of the Greater Seattle area.
The U.S. Healthcare industry is going through a transformation. Patients want access to better healthcare tools and experiences and healthcare systems are stretched beyond capacity and adapting to the new normal after the pandemic. In this role you’ll be working on the teams that are being tasked with solving these problems.
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe in improving access to better care, and providing superior education for medical professionals and the patients they care for.
- We create award-winning products. In 2022, we won American “Stevie” Awards for Best Professional Education App and the 2022 MedTech: Digital Health Innovations award.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to develop your career. We were named one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as we grow, our individual teams remain small and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matter.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We work with 9 of the top 10 Private Practice and hospital systems nationwide, and 6 of the top 10 home health organizations. have a nearly 100% client retention rate and are continuing that work in 2023 and beyond.
In This Role You Will
- Be the primary content writer on multiple types of projects, including compliance, customer education, and clinical skills.
- Perform web research and leverage AI tools to help generate content outlines.
- Collaborate with subject matter expert consultants to develop and validate content.
- Project manage e-learning developers in the production of the online courses.
- Work with subject matter experts and course builders to keep existing content current and to ensure it reflects industry best practices.
- Assist with the development of client crosswalks.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across the content development continuum, including MedBridge colleagues, instructors, and consultants.
- Lead content development across a variety of digital channels, including live webinars, video-based content, written materials, and more.
- Plan and direct video shoots at our studio in Kirkland, and occasional off-site locations.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- 5+ years with at least 1+ year of direct experience in writing and/or production.
- Healthcare, clinical, and/or regulatory experience.
- Passion around creating impactful content.
- You have experience with professional writing and/or editing.
- You understand and appreciate regulatory nuances and have a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success at communicating complex ideas through interactive, concise mediums.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with many moving parts. You enjoy details, structure, lists, and timelines.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work and collaborate with a wide range of individuals.
- A growth mindset with willingness to learn and expand skill-sets
- A willingness to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Passion. We love what we do and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other benefits we provide are: paid sick time, paid vacation time, personal days, parental leave, short term and long term disability, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k) with a company match.
- Professional growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
Salary Range: 70k – 90k