Our marketing team is excited to be adding its first official Content Marketer.
This new teammate will develop and grow our database of content through a variety of methods and content types, enriching everything from our website to our knowledge guides and marketing copy.
What you’ll do:
Conduct thorough research on staffing industry-related topics, generate ideas for new content types and proofread articles before publication.
Be agile in producing online content and have an eye for detail. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at the same time
- BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or 4+ years in related field
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to Senior Marketing Director and/or SME for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing designer to illustrate articles
- Work with SEO & SEM Agency to ensure content meets guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Work with website engineer contractor to update website content as needed
Perks & Compensation:
- Become a key team member on the ground floor of a startup set to disrupt the background check industry and innovate digital identity
- 100% remote work environment with only limited required travel
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, and EAP
- Take the time to Check Yourself – we have an unlimited time off policy
- The expected base compensation for this role is between $55,000.00 – $77,000.00 for work performed in the United States. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include seniority level, experience level, transferable skills, education, location, business needs, training, and market demands. This range may be modified in the future