The Marketing Content Coordinator will be responsible for creating or assisting with content related to AdCellerant and its brand’s products, services, and technology to complement marketing efforts for current and existing partners and promote our proprietary technology platform. The Marketing Content Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing team to support all aspects of marketing efforts.
- Work with the Sr. Marketing Manager to contribute to content creation for the company, including copy for business and product-specific assets such as lead generation content, decks, one-sheets, blogs, and other materials.
- Work with other teams to develop compelling content for marketing efforts.
- Leverage a keen sense of industry trends to provide new ideas and recommendations based on research and data.
- Create social media content creation and schedule posts.
- Review analytics and reporting to identify trends and opportunities with social and content efforts.
- Update and research SEO keywords.
- Review your work (and others) for logic, grammar, and consistency.
- Update content on the company website.
- Complete all assigned work on deadline and regularly communicate status updates.
- Other duties as needed
- The successful candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field; or display strong equivalent experience and certificates.
- Digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, be analytical, a self-starter, and show strong attention to detail
- The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, be an innovative thinker, a creative problem solver, and effectively manage multiple ongoing assignments in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with social media management platforms and scheduling
- Efficient executor – You can output great work promptly.
- A team and solo player – You need to be self-motivated and willing to collaborate with the rest of the marketing team on specific projects.
- Exemplifies humility, excellence, and trust – We pride ourselves on the culture we built and the team we have. We trust and support each other.
- A refiner – You must have a keen sense of editing and detail.
- WordPress and SEO experience is a plus.
This role is preferred to be located near our Denver, CO office, with hybrid work from home flexibility.
- Our HQ is in Denver, Colorado. Our fun, downtown location is open for those who wish to work in the office, set visitor meetings, and collaborate with coworkers in person. Office perks include a dog friendly policy, snacks for all (healthy options and vegan options available), beverages, and an open floor plan where team members can book a desk any time.
- Team members must live and work in the United States* (*territories excluded), and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
The compensation range is $55,000 -$60,000, including salary and bonuses.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees:
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Health/dental/vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan and company match contribution
- Generous paid parental leave
- Wellness Program
- “Remote-first” approach with work from home flexibility
- Denver, CO headquarters available for hybrid work with in office perk
AdCellerant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.