We are looking for a skilled Content Marketing Manager to join VergeSense. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in content marketing – they will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive content strategy across our blog, thought leadership, social media, podcast, and video channels.
The Content Marketing Manager will approach our content/brand engine as if they are building a media company, with a focus on driving engagement, building our brand, and delivering accessible, educational, engaging content to our target audience.
What you’ll do:
- Customer expertise. You’ll work closely with our 200+ customers and internal teams to intimately understand the motivations, challenges, and goals of workplace leaders. You’ll become a subject matter expert capable of creating prescriptive, educational, helpful content that workplace leaders will love
- Written content. You’ll work across the organization to produce practical, helpful, and engaging content that our target audiences can apply right away. The content may take the form of a blog post, a webinar deck, an event presentation, and more
- Podcast & Video. You’ll help to set the themes for our podcast, experiment with different formats, choose the guests we bring onto each episode, and ensure our hosts and guests are prepared to have impactful conversations
- Thought-leadership. You’ll develop visionary and insightful thought-leadership content that positions VergeSense as the category leader and inspires our target audience to optimize their workplace by applying the principles of occupancy intelligence
- Social media management. You’ll drive the development of a must-visit LinkedIn channel by creating valuable and insightful content that leverages a combination of zero-click content, videos, data insights, and podcast clips, resulting in daily engagement, interaction, comments, and debates from our target audience
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in content marketing, with a proven track record of executing successful content strategies
- Experience in the proptech market is a plus, but not required
- You must be an excellent writer who can articulate important concepts in a clear and digestible manner. You should have experience writing blog posts, guides, and emails, and creating webinar and event content
- You should have experience managing the social media presence of a B2B company
- A strong understanding of B2B marketing, including target audience segmentation, buyer personas, and customer journey mapping
- Familiarity with content marketing tools, such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, and social media management platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.