The Content Marketing Manager is a core creative force that drives AirDNA’s brand awareness and thought leadership and is the leader of the content team.
This role involves planning and producing engaging content to fuel both demand and lead generation for our B2C and B2B audiences. This individual will be central in building the content strategy that expands AirDNA’s footprint in key industry spaces, including individual investors, short-term rental hosts, real estate, property management, tourism, and others.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Collaborate with marketing team members to develop top-notch content strategies, messaging and copy production for all B2B and B2C marketing-led efforts.
- Craft meaningful, engaging, shareable content across various formats (digital, print, video, and mixed-media executions) that effectively converts visitors into customers.
- Evaluate existing organic campaigns across SEO, social media, content marketing, and email marketing to identify key gaps, opportunities, and immediate successes.
- Develop a content marketing strategy and plan for the rest of 2023 that will accelerate progress toward financial goals and set a strong foundation for 2024 and beyond.
- Outline a comprehensive health report for all organic and inbound marketing efforts. This includes establishing and tracking meaningful KPIs, providing insights and recommendations to ensure appropriate resource allocation, unified messaging, and data-driven decision-making, as well as budgeting and ROI projections for all organic channels (SEO, content, social, email, webinars, podcasts, etc.).
- Coach, develop and foster a growth mindset amongst team members and direct reports.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- A profound understanding of both the self-serve business model and enterprise sales model, including their interaction with marketing activities and channels.
- Strong grasp and demonstrated expertise in all areas related to crafting, overseeing, and monitoring content.
- A proven track record of writing effective content pieces, both in long and short form.
- A history of improving organic search engine rankings and boosting website traffic through effective SEO strategies.
- Comfort using tools like SEMrush to identify target keywords and phrases to grow SEO programs.
- A comprehensive understanding of all aspects related to optimizing content for search engines including on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
- Clear and effective communication, with the ability to present analyses in a thoughtful and easily understandable manner.
- History of strong people leadership, showcasing the ability to lead and manage teams, regardless of size..
Here’s what would be nice to have:
- Background in both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Experience building complex content pillar campaigns.
- Experience planning, executing, and promoting in-person (conferences) and digital events (webinars)
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Competitive cash compensation and benefits, the salary range for this position is $95,000 – $105,000 per year.
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potentially hired who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
- Medical, dental, and vision packages to meet your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Eligible for Company’s annual discretionary bonus program
- 401K with employer match up to 4%
- Commuter/RTD benefit
- Quarterly team outings
- Continuing education stipend
- Daily in-office lunch
- We have a great office located just a few blocks away from Union Station in the heart of Denver’s historic LoDo neighborhood–high ceilings, exposed brick, a fully stocked kitchen (snacks, espresso, etc.), and plenty of meeting rooms and brainstorming nooks
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- New MacBooks for employees