Eaton’s ES AMER Sector division is currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager. This position offers a HYBRID work schedule and will be based in our Eaton Waukesha WI location.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $101250.0 – $148500.0. Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to Vice President, Corporate Marketing Communications, the content marketing manager (CMM) will lead the strategy, production and measurement of all content-related activities, both digital and traditional, for our Brightlayer Buildings suite digital offerings.
The CMM will engage closely with offer management; sales; Corporate and business marketing teams to achieve growth objectives. Additionally, the CMM will coordinate offer messaging with broader enterprise positioning platforms and collaborate closely with global segment marketing teams on content distribution and campaign enablement opportunities.
The CMM will drive the creation of high-quality short, medium and long-form marketing materials working with the organization’s subject matter experts and thought leaders.
This includes the planning, production, distribution and optimization of content and campaigns to target audiences in support of our product offering and digital innovation growth objectives.
In This Function You Will
- Provide strategic leadership to create results-oriented integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, preference and demand aligned with growth programs
- Create value-driven messaging and implement content marketing strategies and measurable outreach programs that resonate with key target audiences at all stages of the sales funnel.
- Develop an omni-channel integrated marketing communications strategy that distributes the right content through various marketing channels, coordinating closely with business and regional marketing teams
- Develop account-based marketing and personalization programs targeted to key decision-makers
- Manage the product launch process and continue to promote new products as part of a larger digital offering through audience-focused content and campaigns
- Contribute to search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) initiatives with keyword optimization, content tagging and metadata management
- Understand all aspects of Eaton’s brand promise, attributes and standards, and accurately represent Eaton in written and verbal communications. Act as a key steward of the company’s brand identity strategy
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 7 years of experience in B-to-B marketing, digital marketing or communications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and in the future
- Experienced content marketer who can collaborate with others to develop and execute targeted, relevant, personalized content
- Experienced storyteller, writer and editor for multiple channels and formats
- Industry and software marketing expertise
- Aptitude for understanding and explaining highly-technical information
- Aptitude for learning and adopting tools in the Martech stack
- Experience with a web development platform (AEM preferred) and a marketing automation platform (Eloqua preferred)
- Digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, analytics, integrated campaigns, lead generation, demand generation
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to independently manage multiple projects and complete projects to schedule
- Process change management
- Strategic agility, innovative thinker
- Ability to analyze metrics dashboards and act upon results for continuous improvements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with energetic enthusiasm for a matrix team environment
- Track record of multi-tasking, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Budget management
- Ability to create effective working relationships with all levels of the company
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and embrace technology
- Ability to react quickly to changing demands, environments, tight deadlines
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work, ranging from very detailed to strategic