As the Content Marketing Manager at Testlio, you will play a key role in developing and executing the content strategy. This will involve creating and delivering content that positions Testlio as a leading educational resource for software testing.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of in-house and contributed content production, from researching and developing blog posts, webinars, and content downloads to scheduling and editing assignments. Working closely with the marketing and sales team, you will ensure that all content initiatives support the goals of the marketing department and the company.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a formidable storyteller with a passion for marketing.
You must be able to transform technical information into compelling, easy-to-understand concepts and content. In addition to your exceptional writing skills, you will possess strong analytical, organizational, and collaboration skills.
Your deep understanding of content marketing best practices and your passion for delivering measurable results will be essential for your success at Testlio. To top it off, Testlio is a fully distributed company, and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading!
Please note: based on our remote work approach and compensation strategy, we are not considering candidates from expensive areas like New York and San Francisco.
Why You Will Love Working at Testlio
- Fast-paced company with no bureaucracy, empowering people to make decisions and own initiatives.
- Global team with colleagues from all around the globe and ongoing virtual events to keep us connected.
- Great culture where everyone lives and breathes our six values.
- Fully distributed model, giving you room to work from anywhere within your region.
- Work-life balance, with generous time off benefits and personal wellness days.
- Stock options on top of your base salary – we are all owners at Testlio!
- Competitive medical, vision, and dental benefits, and access to mental health support.
- Continuous learning support where you will have a personal development fund.
What Would Your Day Look Like
- Manage the content strategy and editorial roadmap aimed at establishing Testlio as a thought leader in the software testing industry.
- Write, review, edit, and optimize content in various formats, including website pages, blogs, downloadable guides, case studies, webinar invites, emails, newsletters, social media, sales enablement, paid ad copy, multimedia content, and more.
- Research the software testing space to pinpoint industry trends and generate new ideas for content development and placement.
- Translate complex business and technology topics into exciting, compelling copy that attracts and converts prospects.
- Leverage insights and apply data from various sources to improve content quality.
- Ensure all content maintains a consistent brand voice personality across channels.
- Optimize content in line with SEO best practices to dominate relevant rankings and drive results: higher traffic, positive brand impressions, and MQLs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with agencies, influencers, and content creators.
- Guide external writers to deliver content on message, on time, and on budget.
- Partner with design to bring to life all aspects of creative for content campaigns.
- Measure and report on the performance of content marketing initiatives, including traffic, engagement, leads, and conversions.
What You Need to Succeed
- Five years of experience in content marketing, taking content through all stages from ideation and research to writing, editing, producing, directing creative, and publishing.
- High confidence working with all types of content – from big, brand awareness campaigns, to detailed bottom-of-funnel content.
- Deep understanding of the B2B buyer journey from a marketing perspective.
- Proficiency in SEO and CMS tools like: Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, HubSpot, WordPress, etc.
- Strong research skills. From following industry trends and tracking down blog stories to conducting market research and interviewing customers and testing experts.
- Ability to think strategically and to analyze data to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong execution mentality – you know how to get things done, and done fast.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term business initiatives.
- A mindset for efficiency and using resources creatively.
- An unbridled curiosity and drive for innovation—especially AI and ChatGPT.