The newly created role of Content Marketing Manager will be part of an enterprise MCCE team comprised of Marketing, Communications (internal and external), Content, and Industry Events & Conferences to implement the organization’s messaging strategy and plan.
This role will support and bring to life the company’s key growth strategies, brand evolution and launch across the year and strong culture. This dynamic professional will be the driving force and the key role in developing content for multiple platforms, telling compelling stories, and supporting the broader content needs across a range of stakeholders that reach internal and external audiences.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning content marketing strategies and establishing short-term and long-term goals in tandem with Director of Content
- Leading content writing teams to produce high-quality content including the review of various pieces of content prior to distribution
- Developing and overseeing an editorial calendar
- Creating and owning the delivery of engaging content regularly
- Optimizing written content while respecting SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyzing and enhancing engagement by using metrics
- Creating and managing different types of content through various channels including written and video
- Serve as the lead partner with various internal and external entities to develop collaborative content
- Having an editorial mindset with the ability to recognize and predict audience inclinations
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics with a focus on analyzing and applying results to content initiatives.
- Profound familiarity with various social media platforms for the purpose of distribution and socialization, including design best-practices
- Experience with some project management tools
- Pays attention to detail with excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate, pivot, and execute efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- 5-7 years of experience in an agency and/or corporate setting
- Track record of effective, metrics-driven marketing capabilities that deliver results
- Healthcare experience is preferred; willing to gain expertise in the specialty care space
- Experience working with c-suite and other leaders with the ability to listen and understand the varying needs of leaders and adapt
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to build strong relationships across the enterprise, including fellow MCCE teammates, functional leaders, and various teams.
- Must be an analytical thinker with the ability to understand a wide range of business topics and principles, think quickly on your feet, and learn the complexities and nuances of SCAH’s business
- May work primarily remote with the ability to travel as needed
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills (writing samples and/or portfolio required)
- Experience managing vendors/agencies
- Experience supporting broad multimedia, multi-channel programs
- Deep working knowledge of content platforms with an ability to learn new and adopt emerging technologies
Elements for Success:
- Build strong relationships within the team and across the enterprise in support of key business growth and marketing efforts including stakeholders in HR, IT, Corporate Development, Sales, Service Line and SCAH’s leaderships team.
- Work autonomously and effectively cross-manage multiple projects at one time.
- Oversee and manage timelines of content requests ensuring quality work is being produced and deadlines are being met.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and internal clients to discuss and determine best design and messaging strategy and approach given the context of any project.
- Take and lead innovative approaches to bring new ideas to a team that seeks different content efforts