James Avery Artisan Jewelry
The Content Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to create and produce high quality photo and video content to be used on social media, James Avery marketing channels and website.
You’ll be responsible for organizing and managing lifestyle photo shoots and video shoots with team, models and contractors to promote new products and seasonal campaigns. Monitor changes, statistics and new functionalities on social media platforms and collaborate with the team to adjust video strategy as needed. Manage ambassador, influencer and contractor programs.
The Content Marketing Specialist is someone who enjoys being in front of or behind a camera with a passion for creating exciting content and growing James Avery’s social audiences.
This is a Hybrid position – it will require work on-site at our Main Campus in Kerrville, TX 2-3 days per week; the other days will be Remote.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create, edit and post multiple pieces of content a week for a variety of marketing channels. Create mp4, gif and static files for use in email, digital ads and on the website.
- Manage, identify and partner with new influencers and contractors, as well as yearly ambassador program participants, while staying within budget and managing invoices.
- Facilitate photo and video requests from internal stakeholders, develop ideas including locations and props, create shooting schedule, content and edit/retouch for use in all marketing channels.
- Develop and manage model bank for photo shoots, actively seek out new and inclusive models.
- Manage biweekly content brainstorm incorporating relevant content/trends on social and identifying campaign opportunities and ideas.
- Partner with social team to ensure video posts are complementary to the adjacent social content running and appropriately update the content calendar.
- Write, edit and proofread copy that is posted with video.
- Own video-specific platforms and video on all social platforms – keeping up with trends, updating, organizing and researching best practices for SEO driven copy.
- Provide monthly video and partner statistics documents and yearly stats, review and update KPI’s as needed.
- Ensure ambassador, contractor and influencer content is tagged correctly in all mediums.
- Edit photos and video in Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro and phone editing software.
- Edit and review video and platform marketing documents – keeping how to’s and reference materials up to date.
- Provides event support for photography and video as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Integrated Marketing, Communication or related field; or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 3 years’ experience creating social media content on various platforms or similar work.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple and various projects, in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to travel locally for photo and video shoots.
- Experience with creating video content for TikTok and/or Instagram.
- Understands how to edit photos and video using Adobe CC and/or phone editing software.