Cantaloupe is searching for a customer-oriented Content Marketing Specialist to help create compelling content that supports our products and services. The ideal candidate is someone who can execute our content strategy to reach the right audience with the right message at the right time.
The Content Marketing Specialist will closely support multiple members of the marketing team in product marketing and growth marketing efforts, as well as work across departments to create content used by sales, account management, and customer support teams.
- Work with the Senior Content Marketing Manager to develop content creation plans and drive the continual elevation of content quality.
- Identify and research topics that are relevant to Cantaloupe’s audiences in order to draft, edit, and repurpose content for a variety of marketing assets, including:
- Web content and landing pages
- Blog posts
- Video storyboards and transcripts
- Guides and white papers
- Printed materials (sales sheets, brochures, banners, etc.)
- Print/digital ads
- Create and edit video content for use on website, social media, and digital advertising.
- Conduct customer interviews to create testimonials and case studies for Cantaloupe products and services.
- Support content translation process for global marketing and sales efforts.
- 3-5 years of experience in a content marketing, copywriting, digital marketing, communications, or similar role. Experience in SaaS marketing is a plus.
- Excellent copy and content writing/editing skills, with keen attention to detail and the ability to adapt to brand guidelines for tone of voice and language.
- Experience in video editing.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Understanding of digital customer journeys and conversion funnels.
- Experience using content management systems, specifically WordPress.
- Understanding of basic SEO content principles.
Why Choose Cantaloupe
We offer competitive benefits not just limited to compensation but also offer:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits coverage, plus additional benefits (Life Assistance Program, Financial Wellness, and Nutritional Counseling)
- 401(K) with employer match effective upon first day of employment
- 18 days PTO + (9) Observed Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement