Facility Solutions Group
The Marketing Content Specialist is responsible for producing engaging, clear text for different advertising channels such as websites, print ads, and catalogs. Duties include researching keywords, producing interesting written content, and proofreading work for accuracy and quality.
The objective of this role is to create written content that can be published and shared in conjunction with other rich media on the FSG website, social media platforms, and in live presentations. The main goal is to support customer and employee acquisition, retention, and development. The primary metric of success is how well the written copy engages audiences online and in person.
- Write clear and error-free content for the company website that reflects the company’s voice.
- Meet with internal and external customers to understand their message, brand voice, and target audience.
- Propose copy concepts in an engaging way.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning that into persuasive copy.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations.
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels.
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms.
- Proficiency with common office software.
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing.
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Level I has 2-5 years of experience.
- Level II has 5-10 years of experience.
- Level III has 10 plus years of experience.