The Content Marketing Specialist, Omni-Channel, at Cradlepoint will be responsible for conceptualizing campaign themes and creating the content needed to support these campaigns.
This role will involve working closely with Cradlepoint’s demand generation and digital marketing teams to identify the content mix for various campaigns, create select content, and report on results. The ideal candidate should have strong customer service skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and a sense of humor.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across marketing teams to create campaign concepts and plan the content to support them.
- Write ad copy, social media posts, video scripts, and other creative content.
- Assist in managing outside advertising and creative agencies.
- Report to cross-functional stakeholders and senior management on the success of activities and proactively communicate plans for the coming month, quarter, and year.
- Understand the role of AI in content creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, social media, or a related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in advertising or marketing communications.
- Hands-on experience in at least one social media publishing platform.
- Strong writing skills.
- Willingness to work with various teams and value each co-worker’s unique talents.
- Exceptional project management and presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to continuous learning about Cradlepoint’s offerings, operations, and customer base.
- Experience writing video scripts for social media or advertising campaigns.
- Agency experience.
Cradlepoint encourages candidates not to hold back from applying if they don’t meet 100% of the listed requirements. They are open to considering candidates who believe they could successfully perform the work even if they don’t check every single box.
Cradlepoint offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to meet individual needs and goals. The salary range for the Content Marketing Specialist, Omni-Channel position is $55,300 – $108,100. The actual salary offered will depend on various factors, including location, qualifications, skills, and experience.