The Partner Enablement organization is responsible for working closely with our partner ecosystem and jointly driving business growth through enablement, capacity building and strategic planning.
You will report to the Partner Enablement Adoption Manager and in this role you will maintain the alignment of resources and activities critical to the curation of partner content on the Partner Success Center, supporting content effectiveness and a corporate culture of content governance rules and practices. Conducts content and performance reviews with business, enablement, and content groups.
Works with multiple subject matter experts, content owners, and stakeholders across the business. Creates publisher/training tools and resources in Adobe Experience Manager.
What is needed to be successful in this role:
This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, building trust and credibility with program stakeholders while managing a productive partnership for success.
A strong ability to collaborate and manage a wide range of content management initiatives is a must. This person will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently. If you have a stellar background in content management and tech, a passion for change, and an ability to work effectively with a diverse and driven global team, then we’d love to hear from you.
Project management, solid technical skills and broad execution capabilities will be required.
- Deep understanding of Adobe Experience Manager taxonomy and internal tools to help develop integrated and automated processes and create personalized experiences for our partner ecosystem.
- 4+ years of Technical Project/Content/Documentation experience, strong preference in a software company
- Outstanding communication skills to interact with Stakeholders providing technical guidance on components usage, assets, templates, page creation and web internal taxonomy while coordinating/aligning with internal cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail to be able to test hyperlinks functionality and new pages, cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device while checking for inconsistencies.
- Self-motivation to roll up your sleeves and create your own innovative path in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking: the ability to seek information, analyze alternatives and make conclusions or form opinions/recommendations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Proficiency with Adobe Experience Manager
- 4 years of Content/Documentation experience
- Service Now Processes and Project Management
Location: Fully remote in the US ONLY
Hourly Pay Rate Range (dependent on location, experience, expectation)
- The pay range that Magnit reasonably expects to pay for this position is: $35–$46/hour W-2.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (provided minimum eligibility hours are met)