Optimal Blue, is a leading provider of secondary market solutions and actionable data services, delivers even more innovative and integrated solutions to transform the mortgage and secondary market industries.
Highly prefer candidates work from our Plano, TX office. Local candidates will have flexibility to work remote up to three days per week. Non-local candidates may work remotely with expected travel to the Plano, TX office up to once per year.
Reading, interpreting, inputting, and maintaining mortgage investor product matrices, underwriting guidelines, rate sheets and bulletins in a proprietary product and pricing engine system.
- Responsible for managing investor guideline and rate sheet information and analyzing the content to ensure accuracy prior to implementing them in the system
- Implements and maintains investor products definitions and attributes
- Implements and maintains investor underwriting guidelines, rate sheet adjustments and SRP schedules Reviews investor rate sheet and guideline updates via comparisons software to determine if changes to the system are required
- Tests tasks and functionality of content data, and conducts audits as necessary
- Identifies specialty products and non-QM products to determine whether those products can be supported
- May be responsible for other miscellaneous projects
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Requires 0-3 years of business or related work experience
- Mortgage industry experience; underwriting, secondary marketing, or origination industries
- Strong quantitative skills with solid grounding in basic mathematical concepts
- Knowledge of mortgage underwriting or origination industries and/or financial services industry preferred. Understanding of data integrity, including data extraction, manipulation, analysis, and reporting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors) as well as outside the organization
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently while delivering high-quality work and meeting planned deadlines
- Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support products
- Familiar with competitors and their products
- Strong attention to detail