Crystal Equation Corporation
We’re looking for a content designer to partner with a team of product managers, designers, engineers and product marketers to plan and create content for a new product.
You’re perfect for this role if you’re a self-starter who thrives on taking complex information and finding ways to communicate it simply. You’re comfortable working with technical detail and multiple sets of requirements to deliver consistent, high-quality, accurate work.
You’re highly solutions oriented and able to drive alignment among multiple stakeholders. You can advocate for the work of content design and show partners how to work effectively with you.
You love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for mobile experiences.
- Work with product designers, researchers, product manager, and engineers to develop, validate and iterate content strategy and interface copy for a new product setup experience
- Communicate progress and ensure alignment with a broad range of stakeholders
- Apply and maintain consistency with our content standards, including voice and tone
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- Execute the above in a fast-paced, goals-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently with a good sense of judgment
- Attention to detail, with the ability to let go of perfection
- Strong prioritization skills, with ability to articulate rationale and tradeoffs
- Self-motivated, feedback-driven and highly collaborative working style
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 5+ years working with content for web and mobile experiences, ideally for consumer-facing products
- Ability to work with minimal direction and scope project next steps even when project requirements are ambiguous
- Familiarity with Figma and Google Drive
- Please include a link to samples of your work that demonstrate your experience across different product flows and content types
- Demonstrated experience (work samples) with complex onboarding flows, technical requirements, and/or information architecture
- Track record of working horizontally and cross-functionally across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Experience working on new technologies and devices
- Experience working with remote/distributed/hybrid teams