The Supervisor, Content works across strategy, content and investment to create and execute campaigns for clients across all channels. Focused on direct partnerships with digital publishers as well as engaging content campaigns, the Supervisor is a critical thinker with knowledge across media disciplines with a sharp attention to detail throughout the execution process.
Furthermore, they will have a natural curiosity for the ever-changing media landscape and a burning desire for innovation and staying on top of trends.
Media investment experience is a must as relationship building amongst vendors as well as internal partnerships is crucial. This is part of a creative, collaborative team that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, innovation and excellence.
- Contribute to overall strategy driving creativity, ideation, and innovation that leads to ownable consumer engagement opportunities in the digital and traditional spaces.
- Steward select partners, from client authorization through launch – including ad serving/tagging/tracking, reporting and legal/IAB compliance requirements.
- Understanding of the content & digital landscape and how each can be applied to deliver on brand objectives
- Ability to collaborate with content creators – networks, producers, digital, influencers and social publishers to create, identify, customize and execute opportunities that deliver on specific client goals across disciplines.
- Manage the purchase process for digital partners, from client authorization through launch, inclusive of tagging/tracking, reporting and legal/IAB compliance requirements.
- Manage execution for select content projects, including integrated sponsorships and content creation across linear, digital, social, influencer, print, event, and emerging and interactive platforms.
- Partner with Strategy and Activation teams to create integrated marketing solutions driving ROI
- Understand and articulate client category expertise and knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Four-year bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years digital investment/content marketing/content experience
- Practical knowledge of digital, content strategy, brand marketing, production and programming processes across all platforms
- Creative thinker with strength in digital and social marketing
- Strong project management skills including organization, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to pivot, self-direct and move projects forward in an independent and focused approach
- Strong client service skills, flexibility, team player – client focused service mentality
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of partners
- Solid internal and external communication and presentation skills – storytelling is key
- Demonstrate interest in innovation, consumer engagement, and ROI results
- Understanding of available content marketing metrics and marketplace trends in investment
- Hands-on experience planning & executing digital campaigns end-to-end
- Working knowledge of third-party ad servers/reporting functions (Doubleclick, Innovid)
- Understanding of Prisma media management tool a plus
- Proficient understanding of third-party ad measurement and traffic tools
- Strong oral/written communication and negotiation skill
- Strong knowledge of Powerpoint, EXCEL, WORD. NetBase/social listening tools, Google Ad Words/Trends