Ready to join a fast-paced agency at the forefront of innovation and creativity in content marketing? Read on to see if Brafton is the right fit for you.
Essential Job Functions
- Research, create, revise, and deliver high-quality content to clients according to specified deadlines.
- Edit the work of your peers using Brafton’s editing marks and processes.
- Work with Project Managers and Content Marketing Strategists to ensure our clients’ expectations and goals are met.
- Virtually attend project, client, and team meetings.
- Brainstorm and pitch topics.
- Conduct keyword research and complete SEO briefs.
- Track writing and editing production work on a daily basis using our in-house project management system.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years of relevant content marketing industry writing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Applicants who possess experience in any of our core subject areas are strongly preferred. Those are: software, tech, finance, health care, higher education and B2B fields like human resources, marketing, manufacturing, etc.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with an extreme attention to detail.
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO and best practices for branded writing.
- Strong, efficient research capabilities and the ability to quickly learn, understand and write about complex subjects.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume and deadline-oriented environment.
- A creative approach to client briefs and content marketing goals.
- Strong videoconferencing presence for client meetings.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and in collaboration with other team members in a fully remote environment.
- Knowledge of AP (Associated Press) Style is a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer.