If you are a master of the written word with a passion for cutting-edge technology and an innate talent to simplify complex narratives, then we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Strategic Content Writer at Soroco.
You will collaborate closely with our executive leadership to develop key content assets, with brand storytelling that drives growth towards our business goals.
Our ideal candidate thrives on creativity and has an insatiable thirst for writing stellar content. With demonstrated expertise in capturing key narratives through creative writing, you should enjoy working with stakeholders, excel under deadlines, and possess a keen eye for detail.
Proficiency in content optimization and brand consistency is a must.Your ultimate responsibility will be to oversee and develop key content initiatives, drive brand engagement and consistency, whilst establishing outstanding thought leadership.
The role purpose and scope:
- Collaborate closely with our brilliant executive leadership team to bring their vision, ideas, and passion to life
- Transform complex concepts into clear and compelling narratives that resonate with our target audience.
- Craft engaging product content, thought leadership articles, PR content, website copy, and more, to captivate and educate.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure consistency in messaging and brand voice across all channels.
- Develop and own the editorial calendar. Rehash content based on search, social, and industry trends
- Stay updated with industry news, competitor content, and audience preferences
Experience and skills:
- Exceptional writing experience in the tech. enterprise or academia or tech/business media outlets.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with senior executives.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Digital native with a strong understanding of content in this space.
- A deep thinker who is holds oneself to high standards of excellence.
- Strong instincts for how to break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand, creative messaging for non-technical audiences.
- Highly organized and accurate. Impeccable time management and process-orientation to support scalability.