EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, is a complete set of simple concepts and practical tools that have helped thousands of entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. Purely implementing EOS helps the people who own and run entrepreneurial companies run better businesses and lead their ideal lives.
The Role – SaaS Marketing Content Writer
This full-time position is responsible for writing, developing, and editing digital content that addresses target audience pain points and provides educational content to convert and nurture leads. This role will require the use of creative thinking skills to produce compelling and informative content for a variety of digital platforms, including but not limited to; knowledge-based articles, in-app content, educational pillar pages, blogs, email campaigns, and more.
Will report directly to the EOS Worldwide Marketing Communications Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create content for knowledge-based articles, educational pillar pages, blogs, email campaigns, and more
- Create “in-app” content such as educational tips or guided product tours
- Interpret strategic direction and data analysis to create persuasive copy concepts
- Create content and develop messaging that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, and sells in a simple and concise manner
- Write copy that engages and converts potential and existing customers
- Work closely with the marketing, product, technology, and sales teams to produce content that generates results
- Accountable for copywriting, proofing, editing, quality assurance, optimization, and brand messaging in accordance with company brand standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must share EOS Worldwide’s vision and core values
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of applicable marketing experience
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Adept in content marketing, particularly for product and SaaS marketing
- Experience producing successful educational, knowledge-based articles, pillar pages, blogs, emails, and digital ad content.
- Strong understanding of user journeys, personas, and creating content for each stage of the marketing funnel
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices and SEO best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite.
- Ability to navigate fast-paced growth and change with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to create a shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum
- Excellent and highly professional interpersonal skills – in person, via video conference, and by phone
- Strong soft skills such as attention to detail, empathy, critical thinking, and versatility
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Adept at working in a full-time remote working environment
- Experience working in a company running on EOS
- Knowledgeable in HubSpot or Salesforce marketing platforms
- BONUS: Experience in marketing Franchise solutions
- BONUS: HubSpot Certified in Contextual Marketing, Content Marketing, and Inbound Marketing
Location: Work from home position with occasional work travel and on-site collaborative meetings as needed.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Compensation Range: $60,000 -70,000/year base salary, commensurate with experience, plus the potential for a performance-based bonus in addition to health benefits, life insurance, 401k match, tech stipend, summer flextime, PTO, and more.