We are looking for someone with significant interviewing, writing, editing and publishing experience, in both journalistic and corporate roles.
- Interview customers and produce case studies about our customers’ experiences with Parkade, like this
- Write and publish a guide for our customers about best practices for managing tenant parking. This will include interviewing people knowledgeable about managing private parking, and sharing their learnings.
- Ideally, add video from the interviews to the case studies and articles
- Initially, you’ll run with the content roadmap we’ve already created, but over time, you’ll take over managing the content roadmap and strategy
- Potentially manage 1-2 overseas contractors who can write the more rote articles we want
- Know and leverage the best/latest SEO strategies, and ensure our content and content strategy is producing great SEO results
- Excellent writer. From gerunds to oxford commas, your writing is well crafted, impeccable and grammatically perfect.
- Resourceful. You know how to figure things out. Whether it’s a technology problem or writer’s block, you can figure out a solution with minimal help.
- Hustle. You thrive in startups, and it would get bored working just a couple of days at a large organization, government or a non-profit. You move fast, and work hard.
- Communication. Your communication skills are top-notch. You can write fast, clearly, and with impeccable grammar that makes your written communication shine. You have a high EQ, and are able to clearly communicate with your colleagues.
- Attentiveness. You have incredible attention to detail and extremely strong organizational skills. You also know how to listen to customers, and don’t just talk.
- Team player. You thrive in team environments, balancing your competitive nature with your love of supporting others.
- You have experience creating videos
- You have graphic design skills (like using Figma)
- You could be trusted to convert customer interviews into video content usable on the web
Cash compensation is listed in the job post, plus medical insurance and equity (stock options).
- Competitive compensation that includes a strong base comp, and a significant stake in Parkade’s success
- Healthcare to ensure all your bases are covered for you and your family
- Great culture embodied in our small, high-caliber team of mission-driven doers
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Remote work program to allow for flexibility between home and the office, for Bay Area employees.
Ideally, you’re located in the San Francisco Bay Area — and if you’re in the bay area interested in working frequently in our San Francisco office. We are also open to stellar remote candidates throughout the United States.
Compensation Range: $55K – $75K