JPMorgan Chase & Co
As a Senior Associate or Vice President in this Platform Sales – Sales Enablement group, you will be accountable and responsible for editing and writing, as required, content related to securities servicing brochures, videos, thought leadership, proposal and pitch materials and articles. You will also provide assistance and review of executive summaries related to opportunities, and any other items of extreme importance requiring a professional writer or editorial stance.
You will report to the Global Head of Presentation and Content Management, and will work on projects across the Sales Execution Group, working primarily with the sales heads and their directs, marketing, media relations. You’ll also work with the Head of the Sales Execution Group as well as Head of Design to develop content in a professional manner, and in line with the market competition.
- Work in partnership with global sales leads and product in developing/writing/editing strategic thought leadership, articles, and product brochures that is aligned to our event and brand market strategy
- Participate in the development of yearly plans around content working with the Sales Execution team, Sales team and marketing
- Creation of strategic content, ensuring all sales materials are consistent with firm’s positioning and key messages and synthesize information received from multiple sources (including external) in the creation of sales materials.
- Writing, editing existing content for our various requirements; ensuring content developed for client and prospect pitch and marketing is in line with our securities servicing strategy and determining an appropriate messaging with correct tone for sales materials
- Coordinate across partner teams and establish relationships with teams such as compliance, legal and corporate media, and work on a governance approval process globally with marketing
- Understand purchasing dynamics and the versatile landscape – with an emphasis on how J.P. Morgan’s positioning differentiates the Firm from its competitors.
- Perform tasks designed to support the editorial and copywriting process, complete reads of materials to ensure accuracy in spelling, grammar, syntax and punctuation, while being mindful of maintaining consistency in style and “voice\” of J.P. Morgan
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Must be proficient in Word, experience in PowerPoint preferred
- English or Journalism bachelor’s degree and/or at least 6-8 year of professional writing experience with strong knowledge of and interest in good English practices with respect to grammar, punctuation, spelling, composition and style, as normally acquired through specialized training or college-level courses in English, Journalism or Communications
- Excellent understanding of AP style, writing/editing skills with a strong attention to fine details and “hawk-eye” vision for identifying errors
- Ability to work independently with good follow-up and follow-through, calmly and efficiently under pressure and with interruptions while prioritizing and balancing multiple deadlines
- Be flexible with schedules dependant on project deadlines
- Experience with banking industry copy a plus
- Excellent partnership skills such as; interpersonal skills, communication skills, attention to detail, time management, ability to respectfully work with confidential information, etc..