NOBULL is seeking a skilled creative writer and wordsmith artist to join our growing creative team.
After gaining a strong command of our brand voice and objectives, this person will have the opportunity to help put into words who we are as a company and how our products are positioned in the market.
If this job is for you, you will get to use your imagination and creative expertise to craft stories, messaging, and marketing copy.
You will need significant, proven experience in writing and editing, with a preference for those with a background in marketing or content creation.
*This Freelance opportunity is through December 31, 2023*
- Produce written promotional materials that make NOBULL’s products accessible and interesting to potential customers
- Work with colleagues to write text for websites, ad slogans, email campaigns, social media posts, blog entries and other channels that NOBULL uses to communicate with the public
- Use creativity to produce polished text
- Write scripts, storylines, and internal pitch-concepts
- Write in our brand voice across a variety of mediums
- Create and edit copy for internal communications
- Develop copy guides for our core products that provide consistent messaging
- Assist executives with speechwriting
- Establish and maintain NOBULL’s messaging guidelines
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels as well as with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags
- Strong advertising portfolio and 3-5+ writing samples in a mix of short form content required (approximately 200-300 words each)
- Comfort with basic technology; MS Office Suite, & Zoom
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Takes ownership of work and output
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- High energy and a can-do attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs
- Resourceful and Proactive
- Team Player that brings positive energy to the team
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team