Join our marketing team as a copywriter and create engaging content for our insurance offerings.
You will collaborate with our brand director, senior writer, marketing managers, and other creatives to produce content that reaches and resonates with diverse audiences across various channels.
Please note this is an in-office position in Galveston, Texas, or Springfield, Missouri.
As a Copywriter, You Will Be Responsible For
- Writing and editing all marketing materials including ads, letters, magazine stories, postcards, emails, landing pages, social posts, video content, brochures, web pages, social media posts, and other marketing materials that showcase our insurance products and the American National agent/client relationship.
- Conducting research on insurance topics, trends, competitors, and customer needs
- Following our brand voice, tone, and style guidelines
- Proofreading and revising your own work and editing and offering feedback to other writers
- Collaborating with design team to ensure the written and visual content is synonymous
To Be Successful In This Role, You Should Have
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- A basic understanding of insurance concepts and terminology
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A willingness to learn new skills and tools
- A portfolio of writing samples that demonstrate your ability to write clear, concise, persuasive content