PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country.
We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
- Great company culture
- Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full Time Employee Benefits Include
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 8 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days and PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
In this role, you will possess a strong knowledge and passion for writing and digital marketing. This team member develops written communications and will brainstorm ways to increase customer engagement. He/she will ensure standards established for PetIQ and its divisions are followed. In this role, you will support and interact with Brand Management, Category Marketing and the other Digital Marketing team members with moderate supervision.
In this role, you will exhibit a desire to continue to grow and learn and demonstrates honest and effective communication, accountability, commitment, collaboration, a consultative mentality and going beyond what is expected.
Additional Daily Duties
- Creating digital content, (examples included and not limited to: emails, blogs, landing page, paid ads content)
- Product support: Updating product descriptions, bullets, e-commerce content
- Work closely with design team in creation of content
- Meeting deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Writing on industry topics based on current trends and audience demographics
- 2+ years of experience as a copywriter or content writer
- 2+ years of experience in editing social media platforms and digital content
- Available copywriting samples; a portfolio of published materials
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategy and channels, including ecommerce, search, email and social
- Ability to describe product features in a creative and informative way
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with content management systems (e.g. Drupal, WordPress)
- Basic search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge and keyword research tools (e.g. Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Familiarity with social media for business
- Experience with Hubspot, Promoboxx
- Undergraduate degree that required extensive writing or equivalent experience
- Proficient in MS Suite