PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country.
We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
- Great company culture
- Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full Time Employee Benefits Include
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 8 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days and PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Join a team of enthusiastic creatives and make a profound impact at the PetIQ® Headquarters located in Eagle, Idaho.
The Creative Services team is looking for a Copywriter to help elevate all PetIQ® brands through creative and strategic SEO content to be shared across various marketing channels.
- Create optimized blog content and manage the blog calendars for multiple brands.
- Build and maintain an effective SEO strategy for brands in need of SEO support.
- Audit and make recommendations for optimizing paid media assets and website copy for brands in need.
- Monthly reporting of keyword performance to direct content creation.
- File management and organization of projects and assets on a dedicated media server.
- This role will touch ALL branches of the PetIQ® organization. This includes recruiting for HR, social media platforms, and e-commerce for retail partners, including Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc.
- Build relationships with the Digital Marketing and Brand Marketing teams.
- Provide creative input on all product claims catalogs and assist in building the services claims catalog.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of writing experience
- Exceptional understanding of SEO, including keyword research, traffic analytics, and backlink building.
- Strategic mindset and display strong research skills to implement into blog content
- Proficient with AI platforms, including ChatGPT, and comfortable with reviewing, editing, and optimizing AI content.
- Familiar with marketing platforms, including SemRush, Beacon, and/or Atlas.
- A positive attitude and an excitement to work amongst a team of awesome creatives.
- This position will heavily require creating blog content to be written, edited, and optimized. *You must be comfortable regularly researching and writing blog content for various brands.
- Understanding of brand and digital media marketing and the influence that the marketing funnel has on communicating key messaging.
- Comfortable receiving constructive criticism and feedback.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other creatives on quick timelines.
- Exceptional awareness of digital marketing trends and pop culture language.
- Practices basic skillsets of time management, organization, and communication within the Creative Services team and the broader organization at large
- Must be able to work closely with the graphic design and video/motion graphics team.
- Bonus points if you LOVE pets!
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field