FÜM exists to accelerate humanity’s departure from destructive habits and empower individuals to be free to become their optimal selves.
Join us on our mission to help 1 million people quit vaping or smoking by 2026. Our patented, award winning flavored air device is designed to help people achieve their full potential by replacing their bad habit with The Good Habit™ – that’s us!
Our culture sets us apart and helps us identify our best fit candidates for new roles. Review our values below to see what type of team you’d be joining. We love CHEWI team members!
- Can-Do Attitude: Are you someone who starts with ambitious goals and finds optimistic, resourceful, proactive, and creative methods to achieve them?
- Honesty: Are you committed to actively communicating and building trusting relationships through open and honest interactions?
- Empowerment: Do you want to join a team where you will support other ambitious and talented people to achieve their goals, and be supported in return?
- We Over Me: Are you someone who looks at the bigger picture and takes ownership of the team’s success by making it a priority for everyone to succeed?
- Integrity and Commitment: Can you be relied upon to do what you say you will, when you say you will do it? If not, are you comfortable owning it and making good on the shortcoming?
Why You’ll Enjoy Working At FÜM
FÜM takes great pride and works hard to establish and manage employee-progressive policies that create satisfying and rewarding work experiences for our team.
- Have an impact – We are a mission-driven organization that has a direct impact on the health, quality of life and happiness of our customers. We are proud to achieve a 40% efficacy score, and are on track to help 1 million people quit vaping and smoking by 2026.
- Advance your career – We are a fast-growing company, giving our team a unique experience while creating career advancement opportunities in our growing organization, as our workforce scales to meet market demand for our products and services.
- Rewarding Compensation – We reward high performance, and structure our salaries and bonuses around unique KPIs for each role. We also allocate a profit sharing fund for our employees, which is distributed annually during the holiday season.
- Work from Anywhere – We have built our company around a remote-first culture, which means that you will enjoy saving time and money by not commuting to the office. Instead, you get the freedom to blend your work and life in a way that allows you to perform to your full potential!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (upon approval) – We value work-life balance, and understand its role in the wellbeing and productivity of our team. Our unlimited PTO policy is designed to give you autonomy in managing your time off, while ensuring that the needs of your job are met, and content continues to tick over.
Copywriter Position Overview
We are seeking a Copywriter with a knack for writing engaging copy across a variety of platforms. You will have a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work at a fast pace. Your writing style will be clear and friendly, with a hint of cheekiness. Your work will be truly valued, and you’ll sit within the Marketing and Communications team, working alongside supportive, fun and knowledgeable teammates.
The Copywriter will help FÜM achieve its mission through communicating campaigns and new product launches, as well as supporting and inspiring customers on their journey towards good habits. Being able to connect with customers through such formats as email, our website, and ads are important to FÜM, and with our product category being new, it’s vital we continue to educate customers on how FÜM works, and how we can help them live their best lives.
- Bi-weekly brand emails: Write the copy for our twice weekly brand emails, following content pillars, campaign themes, and product launch dates. The emails should be a mixture of inspirational, educational, informative – and always engaging!
- Flow emails: We are in the process of revamping our flow emails, and would love your help with rewriting the copy. Our flow emails are integral to our marketing strategy, and support our customers on their individual journeys.
- SMS: Write our SMS copy, typically corresponding to product launches or special offers.
- Blog posts: Write one blog post per week, educating customers on creating healthy habits in an engaging and easy to understand way.
- Ad copy: Write snappy and eye-catching copy for our Google, Meta and TikTok ads.
- Ad hoc communications: other copywriting tasks as and when required, such as product descriptions, and SEO improvements across the website.
Key Performance Indicators
- Content running to schedule
- Website SEO optimisation
- Ad copy performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Fluent in English.
- Perfect grammar, and strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience in copywriting.
- Ability to meet deadlines, and write in a timely manner.
- Creative thinker with strong organizational skills.
- Genuine passion for the FÜM mission.
The compensation offered is $31.25 CAD per hour, plus additional personal and company-wide performance-based bonuses. The Copywriter will invoice FÜM for 24 hours per week, unless increased hours are agreed.
Part-time hours, somewhat flexible schedule. It is expected that the responsibilities of this role be met, without hours being firmly set.
- 24 hours (or 3 full work days) per week, at a minimum. These will be your set weekly hours, but there may be weeks where we ask you to work increased hours depending on workload, so there needs to be some flexibility on scheduling. There is also the potential for this role to evolve into a full-time position as and when needed in the future.
- 8am – 4pm MST availability on Slack on your work days (unless otherwise defined with manager).
- Daily and weekly meetings, including ability to attend video check-ins at 8am MST on each of your work days.
- Attend yearly team retreats.