DURATION: 6 months
RATE RANGE: $36 – $50
About the Team
The Customer Success Enablement team supports Global Customer Success by providing thought leadership, innovative programs and scale solutions to make the CSM and MP more effective, and our customers more successful.
About the Role
We are looking for a hardworking copywriter to join our Customer Success Enablement team to help us deliver high impact communications and manage a growing library of content resources.
You will partner with Program Managers to review and develop clear, engaging messaging internally for Customer Success Managers and externally for customer audiences. You will finalize customer-facing collateral to support CSM interactions such as thought leadership pieces, standard presentation templates, email outreach and talk scripts. You will collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product teams to translate their collateral into material that resonates with CSMs.
- Collaborate with fellow teammates to execute on approved internal communications plans
- Craft content for a variety of audiences to be delivered via slack, blog, email, etc.
- Write scripts for podcasts, video production and slide presentations.
- Build and deploy email newsletters to executives, field leadership and CSMs.
- Support in copy editing communications and other field-facing content crafted by the CS Enablement team
Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications or related field or commensurate experience.
- 5+ years writing experience, preferably in a SaaS and/or Customer Success environment
- Outstanding writing and communication skills with focus on content structure and style
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Experience speaking publicly to partners, peers and leaders about your work.
- Ability to empathize and connect with the audience and drive action
- The ability to adapt to the changing needs of your role and the skill for spotting new opportunities that align with business priorities
- Ability to work across design and writing tools (Google docs is preferred)
- An eye for detail with an understanding and appreciation of phenomenal design
- Is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.