As a Copywriter, you’ll help drive communications to support marketing initiatives with both existing and prospective customers.
You’ll work directly with project owners, designers and other key stakeholders to deliver industry-leading creative that drives conversions and builds positive brand perception.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Write compelling, effective copy for all creative, including email, social media, websites, banner ads, in-store merchandising, and more
- Collaborate with designers and other creative team members to align headlines and other copy with visuals
- Follow brand guidelines to ensure all copy is on-brand and geared toward Boost Mobile customer demographic
- Present copywriting projects in creative review meetings and revise accordingly
- Organize and prioritize project load to meet deadlines based on current team needs
Skills, Experience And Requirements
We’re looking for someone who can deliver error-free, compelling copy that sells. We need a team player who can work efficiently and pivot quickly to help meet the demands of an ever-changing industry. The ideal candidate will have an eye for even the smallest details, along with a strong portfolio filled with clever, persuasive copy examples.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, Journalism or related field
- 3-5 years of experience producing copy for both digital and print projects
- Strong time management, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- A digital portfolio of your best work
Salary Range Compensation: $57,400.00/Year – $82,000.00/Year
Compensation And Benefits From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.