Looking for a position that satisfies your creative flair, detailed nature, and commitment to an excellent customer experience?
As a copywriter for QVC, you’ll create compelling and high-conversion copy designed to engage, enlighten, and entertain the QVC shopper every day.
Reporting to the Sr Mgr Digital Content Operations, you will write engaging copy in support of QVC’s multichannel platforms (print, web, social, TV, mobile devices) and business units in an effort to maximize sales and support corporate initiatives.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- Promotional content for multiple platforms, including homepage, site promotions, social platforms, email campaigns, and internal & external communications
- Product descriptions for use by QVC hosts for on-air sell and for online purchase
- Partner with Copywriters, Senior Copywriters, Editors, and Senior Editors to align and maintain consistency in writing policies, brand messaging, and event positioning across all copy platforms
- Interface with Merchandising, QA, Taxonomy and Systems, Legal and Sales, as necessary, to obtain accurate and complete data for build creation, product descriptions, and/or promotional content on the site
- Learn new workflow processes, i.e., PIM, Sharepoint, Websphere, PeRC, Management center, new media (e.g., Mobile), and widgets
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or related field required.
- 1+ years in corporate or agency copy professional experience required, developing brand copywriting for a similar environment; ecommerce/retail
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills, with a confident command of spelling, grammar, and punctuation
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you need reasonable accommodations/support throughout, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.