We are seeking a Copywriter to provide support to our US store team by creating compelling email and e-commerce content aimed at increasing revenue and clicks for both B2C and B2B audiences, particularly targeting small and medium-sized businesses.
Your role will involve crafting engaging messaging and product descriptions for direct emails, focusing on high output and quick turnaround to drive traffic to our e-commerce store.
- Proficient in copywriting
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of email campaign strategies
- Familiarity with advertising agency practices
- Ability to cater content to small and medium-sized business needs
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in an advertising agency
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with small to medium-sized business dynamics
Experience Level: Entry Level
If you’re seeking solutions crafted by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is part of Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applications without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for assistance. For inquiries about this position, please reach out to the Recruiter listed at the bottom of the job posting, as they are your point of contact for any questions