- Carry out assigned copywriting initiatives by generating and expressing scientific and technical ideas in simple terms for print, broadcast, and online delivery mediums.
- Author articles, advertisements, speeches, web copy, video scripts, social media, and other informative and promotional materials determined to further program objectives.
- Adhere to branding templates to ensure consistency of top-level messaging across formats.
- Adhere to process workflows with regard to efficiency, effectiveness, and synergy across mediums; identify and suggest changes to processes where potential improvements are noted.
- Participate in ideation and revision of product-related or entity-related copywriting content in accordance with target audience, company requirements, and stakeholder demands.
- Engage with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to understand the attributes and specifications of assigned products and services; the expectation is to become a subject matter expert in time.
- Work closely with cross-functional creative personnel such as graphic designers, photographers, videographers, coordinators, and others to ensure overall project deliverables.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Writing, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Marketing or Copywriting environments.
- Familiarity with dental or medical device industry preferred.
Pay Range: $30 – $40/hour