Get ready to flex all your creative muscles! Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will be joining an incredibly talented internal creative team and helping to shape the voice of a multi-billion-dollar company, as well as its family of over 20 brands.
Your teammates will include graphic designers, content creators, videographers, photographers, and 3D modelers. You will also collaborate with multiple brand managers and external agencies to craft compelling campaigns across multiple channels. You’ll be working for a company that values its people and encourages all to stand together to reinvent the way our world is built.
- Develop and craft copy for catalogs, brochures, email marketing campaigns, tradeshow support materials, blogs, websites, video and radio scripts, print and digital advertising, social media, product packaging, point-of-purchase displays, and more.
- Project manage work by gathering information and collaborating with the greater marketing team, external agency partners, and other stakeholders.
- Plan concepts by studying information, materials, or creative briefs.
- Collaborate with creative team members on ideation and concepting for larger initiatives.
- Partner with Brand Managers and stakeholders to achieve project and company goals.
- Assist with brand name development of new products, product colors, services, and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital advertising, English, journalism, public relations, or communications.
- 5 years’ experience in marketing copywriting for both B2B and B2C.
- Excellent mastery of grammar and creative voice.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Microsoft Teams and Adobe Workfront experience is a plus.
- Blogging and/or catalog experience is a plus.
- Experience in building products or outdoor living preferred.
- Keen understanding of what resonates with an audience.
- Collaborative nature with an ability to function in sync with a team.
- Organized, systematic thinker with demonstratable problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects independently.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Keen attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to take direction but also able to make independent decisions.
- Capable of presenting concepts and taking constructive feedback.
- Capable of simultaneously focusing on the big picture, as well as the details.
- Strives to produce the best quality work at all times.
- Can think in both print and digital forms in the concept phase.
What CRH Offers You:
- Highly competitive base pay.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs.
- Group retirement savings program.
- Health and wellness programs.
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion.