Cognizant, a fortune 200 company, is searching for Content Writers in the Mesa, AZ. We have over 350,000 employees worldwide, and we provide high-end solutions to a variety of clients across multiple industries. Despite our size, Cognizant has a start-up culture that allows associates at all levels access to growth opportunities.
Our global team of Content Writers will be on the forefront of exciting AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology while helping to edit Bot responses and shape future performance.
An ideal candidate will have a strong interest in research, creative writing and must be a fluent speaker and writer of English. This role will tap into your curiosity and keep you engaged with interesting content!
This role is 100% onsite in Mesa with a desirable Mon-Fri schedule.
What You Will Do
- Train AI models in your domain of expertise by crafting and answering questions related to your field.
- Develop creative model responses by re-writing and side by side comparison.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on your specific domains.
- Research and apply the appropriate rich and engaging content.
- Develop Content Review guidelines.
- Evaluate and rank responses generated by AI systems.
- Assess the factual accuracy and relevance of text produced by AI models in the context of your field.
- Provide direct feedback to optimize the language model more accurately than self-training alone.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure content is relevant.
- Gather business requirements and identify opportunities for analytics and AI.
- Label and categorize data in accordance with the provided guidelines.
- Interact with the tooling environment to manage your work.
- Iterative quality check – review of own work
Qualifications, Skills, And Experience
- Master’s Degree in any field
- Domain Experience of 1 year in Travel industry
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in writing content independently for Journals/Articles
- Demonstrate exceptional structured writing skills.
- Familiarity with AI and machine learning concepts.
- Strong communication skills in English (native speaker) are essential: ability to write and communicate clear and concise technical concepts, documentation, reports, and presentations.
- Ability to manage deadlines, collaborate with team members, and prioritize tasks.
- Interest in self-learning and an orientation to researching solutions.
- Logical reasoning, numerical problem solving, ability to recognize patterns and to follow complex procedures.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements, priorities, and revisions.
As part of your work on this project, you may be exposed to sensitive or generative AI content that may include violent, offensive, sexual or disturbing written material.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Cognizant has been recognized as one of America’s Greatest Workplaces in 2023 by Newsweek and Plant-A Insights Group. Based on a large-scale employer study of over 389,000 company reviews, this award recognizes Cognizant’s commitment to our associate programs, benefits and more:.
Cognizant Offers The Following Benefits, Subject To Eligibility Requirements
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance (starting Day 1)
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan